Lars went to ElixirConf EU. Going to a conference can be a credibly incredible experience. Elixir has more clarity than Erlang.
Lars also gave a talk, a fact he was comfortably uncomfortable with. Giving a talk also comes with benefits such as being able to talk to fish in a barrel. But why did he choose to make the whole talk a demo? What is the goal of it all?
Gotta build things! Dive in, make stuff.
- ElixirConf EU
- Lars' conference report blog post
- Code BEAM
- Pieter Hintjens about giving talks by talking to the audience
- Windows 98 (not 95) demo fail
- Lars' presentation code
- Voice Driven Development: Who needs a keyboard anyway? - presentation by Emily Shea
- Hugging Face
- Born during ElixirConf
- Less clarity to it
- Genservers and stuff
- Mainstream Elixir
- Comfortable with that discomfort
- Talking to fish in a barrel
- A buddy from the internet
- The first one I bothered to count
- Your loose coupling to anything
- What do you hypothetically know?